Wednesday 27 May 2020

The Phil More's Corner Podcast

When I look back on this time I will hope to reflect that one of the good things to come out of the Covid-19 lockdown will be 'The Phil More's Corner Podcast'.
The Podcast has its origins in a small Whatsapp group comprising of yours truly and three more of my old fellow Cork birders Brian Lynch, Sean Ronayne and Harry Hussey. I enjoyed our ramblings on our Whatsapp group and suggested one day we turn that into a Podcast. I know nothing about Podcasting and that's probably evident in the quality of the first episode. But hopefully in time it will evolve and improve.
Episode 1 is now up on iTunes.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-phil-mores-corner-podcast/id1515168200

Feel free to take a listen, apologies for the ropey sound quality at times. Topics, questions and suggestionsfor future episodes are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment